Las Vegas Radio on New Aces Wing Fred Hampton

TownBizness

Late night sports talk radio in Las Vegas, Nevada was recently discussing their development hockey team the Las Vegas Aces.  When discussing new prospects, the new wing Fred Hampton's name was briefly mentioned.  Here's a transcript that was recently posted on the internet about what the hosts had to say about the relatively unknown player.

Host #1:  I really think this move really doesn't move the needle much.  He's a wing.  Great.  But with the make up of this team right now, I just don't know if we're going to see him make a difference.

Host #2:  I think there's some potential.  I mean, maybe he's never a star.  But sometimes the name of the game is to find dependable prospects that you can at least count on week in and week out to do better and if he can do the little things to help the team win, I'm completely happy with that.

Host #1:  We shall see.  His agency isn't super familiar in these parts, more of a basketball guy, but the last prospect they tried to develop was pretty lackluster.  Obviously I wish the kid luck but I'm not holding my breath for more than a journeyman at the end of the day.