Marlin alum talks VHLM

Scurvy

The VHLM season is off and running and now that I am in the VHL I pay less attention than I did before. I decided to look at the standings and was excited to see my old club the San Diego Marlins were in a first place.  It good to see the Fish at the top!   A close second comes the Las Vegas Aces team led by my former VHLE teammate Shindigs.  Its fun to see the old rivalry between the Marlins and Aces as when I was a Marlin they beat us in the semi-finals.          I was shocked to see that the bottom half of that conference only had 6 wins a piece in 32 games.

Looking over the marlin roster team GM Frank has done a great job at stocking talent and has two very capable goalies.  Led by Tyler Busser with 17G-26A=43PTs and an impressive 75 hits and 5 game winners.  In goal they have Clueless Wallob with a 19W-4L and an .091 save percentage, 1.71 GAA, and 3 shutouts. On the back end the Marlins are led by defenseman, Malum Maellard.  He has 7 G-25A-32pts and 57 hits.

As a Marlin Alum I will be keeping an eye on the VHLM as it nears the playoffs.  There are some tough clubs, most notably the Aces which I hope the Marlins can beat come playoff time (Sorry Shindigs).  I truly enjoyed my time in the VHLM as a Marlin and while the team management and players changed I wish them the best and will always be a Marlin.