Gold

Review: Nice jersey change and love the colours, they don't seem out of place which can happen with jersey changes. Love the gold theme, I would try putting the first name smaller or at least try to make the text less spread out over the bottom of the signature. Try experimenting with different layer techniques on the text work for next time. A slab text in black is somewhat of the bare minimum with text, I know you can do it and you have shown some real upside in the graphics game.

Review

Well a good change from the last one I reviewed is its less of a "sticker sig" with that tan/grunge effect at the bottom where you have the text. The jersey change is pretty nice, but I noticed the logo is just bigger to overlap the Vegas logo. The background works well with that grunge overlay and of course you have to have the faded logo in the background haha. Maybe some more detail could have been added to the text - but it looks like you're getting the idea of creating depth with layers like that grunge one.

7.5/10

Review:

Well there's some good and some bad in this graphic from my point of view. Overall, the colour scheme is solid. The backdrop to the image looks great and I love the effects over top of the player render,  it looks great. Additionally, I like that you added in the Bears logo in the top right corner to help eat up some empty space. It's a simple thing to do, but so many people make these graphics and don't bother and it really takes away from the final result. But you opted to put it in and I think it's awesome. My only qualms with the graphic is the name and font choice. It's just awfully plain. While yes, it is nice and readable, it could use something to make it a little more visually appealing. Whether it be some sort of stroke effect or outline to the font, anything would be an improvement. Also the alignment of the font seems kinda weird. Either have the whole name across the bottom in one row, or if you want it to be two rows, have the Hulk and Hogan line up better, that's just my personal preference though. Overall though this is a pretty solid graphic, nice work. 7.5/10