Why not...

Paramorise

• Commissioner

Effort: 1.75/2 - I honestly don’t see much. Only a slight dock but this could potentially be done in under 5 layers. I want to see more work than that.

Look: 2.25/3 - I like that you went for some blending here, it’s often over-looked, however try to keep the stars away from the render’s face where they get distracting. Speaking of distracting, the main issue of this sig is the text. It;s flat, it’s boring, it’s a poor font choice and its placement pulls the eye completely away from the render. Go for a simpler font choice and tuck it in closer to the render so that there is no fight for focal control. Once that’s done clip some stocks to it for effects so that it doesn’t look thrown on at the last minute.

Creativity: 1/1 - I’ll give you this.

Total: 5/6

Effort: 2/2 - I'll give it to you, but more work is needed next time

Look: 2.25/3 -  I think some Lighting is sorely missed and the text needs improvement.  You should never stick your text in the corner of the sig, and Beketov gave you some pretty good advice to make the text look like less of an afterthought.  With that said, the blending is solid, I just wish there was a tad more to this sig.

Creativity: 1/1 - Yep

Total: 5.25/6

FINAL: 6/6