DC State of Affairs - FAN590 Edition

Arce

After hitting their season slump, the DC Dragons have bounced back with a few solid sims including a nice win against the Riga Reign. The Dragons have now won 3 in a row, and have used all of their backup games. So they will get to ride the wave of the impressive rookie Bubbles Utonium the rest of the way. Ronan Lavelle actually did something and has scored in the past 2 sims, and had 3 points yesterday after a frustrating point doubt the last several sims. The goal for Lavelle, is to be patient and stick with the build I have going on. I strongly believe it will work out. Taylor Mourning is doing Taylor Mourning things and putting the puck in the net with 25 goals, and 47 points overall. I know it probably feels like a step back for Scoop, but the long term picture for Mourning will be great as always. Ryan Vidot has been producing with 39 points, setting up a lot of those Mourning goals. Corey Kitson doesn't get talked about enough, as he has quietly produced 35 points alongside Poopy Peepants. Peepants also has set a career high in goals, and we are only halfway through! Overall the Dragons expectations were to be competitive, and they have been just that. It is a step up year in a weak conference. The Dragons are currently in the last playoff spot.  They hold it by 5 poitns ahead of the Calgary Wranglers, and are 4 points behind the Chicago Phoenix for the 3rd seed. DC has been trending in the right direction lately, here is to hoping things keep gravitating that way!

Edited by Arce

• Arce changed the title to DC State of Affairs - FAN590 Edition
50 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

he forgot to mention 5-1 loss right after that game

The damage was already done

On Fire GIF