Dynamite Mourns

thadthrasher

Today is a solemn and mournful day in Bratislava as the Watchmen come into the arena for practice. Rising star, Napoleon Dynamite, made the team aware of some rather tragic news before practice began. The young player stated, "Of course, you all know and love my llama Tina. She's been a huge part of my life ever since I moved in with my grandmother. Well, after I refused to pay my uncle Rico any money, which he has asked for quite often, I got a voicemail that said, 'say goodbye to your stupid llama.' My brother, Kip, called me moments later in tears. Uncle Rico, in a fit of drunken rage, went out to the farm and viciously ran over Tina with his RV. I've decided to press charges against uncle Rico, because the pain he has caused has not only impacted me, but all of you. You all know that Tina was our biggest fan, and it's going to be hard to play knowing that she isn't watching on her TV. But, Tina's now in llama heaven, cheering us on and spitting at Vasteras. Let's go out at our next game and win in her honor."