Are the San Diego Marlins the best constructed VHLM roster in recent history?

Especially considering the last few moves, are the S83 San Diego Marlins the best VHLM team assembled in recent history? I mean this entirely when it comes down to roster construction not simulation or playoff success.

By the playoffs the Marlins should have 11-12 capped forwards, 5 capped defensemen and 2 capped goaltenders.

I don’t think there’s any easy way to see championship winning rosters with the TPA at the time, so I can’t exactly prove this claim, but realistically, it doesn’t get much better than this. No matter who you play, you’ll be facing a fully capped forward and defensive core and be shooting on a capped goalie.

To make matters worse, the Marlins tend to have pretty strong builds all around. There are a few suboptimal points on some players, but nothing too crazy. It has been super tough for teams to score on the Marlins al season, and they have just added 2 more caped forwards to help drive some more offense. Don’t look for anyone to compete for major player awards, as the lines have been rolling pretty evenly as of late, but team success is on the front of the Marlins minds.

Hopefully it works, and praise be to Simon.