(S85) C - Max Bergeron, TPE: 30

thekaganator

Welcome to the league @thekaganator

I am nurx the AGM of the Miami Marauders. We are currently battling for 1st place in the eastern conference and looking to push for a deep playoff run. We have a rich history or successful teams and want to see you join the story of the Marauders. Since we are light on forwards, we can offer you TOP SIX FORWARD MINUTES. Our discord server is full of veteran and new members to the VHL to help you find yourself around the league.

I'd you want to join the Marauders quote this message and reply with #DroppingTheAnchor

7 minutes ago, nurx said:

Welcome to the league @thekaganator

I am nurx the AGM of the Miami Marauders. We are currently battling for 1st place in the eastern conference and looking to push for a deep playoff run. We have a rich history or successful teams and want to see you join the story of the Marauders. Since we are light on forwards, we can offer you TOP SIX FORWARD MINUTES. Our discord server is full of veteran and new members to the VHL to help you find yourself around the league.

I'd you want to join the Marauders quote this message and reply with #DroppingTheAnchor

#DroppingTheAnchor