Discord Pet Channels

JCarson

When I joined the San Diego Marlins, I had never been a part of a sports simulator league before. I got invited to their discord server which is something I was familiar with due to other online games I play. Very soon after navigating the links I found a whole section for pet pictures. I laughed because of the 8 or so discord servers I am a part of all but one of them has places specifically set aside for pictures of pets. What is even more funny is that at an approximately 2 to 1 ratio the pictures are of cats. 

We all love our pets in a manner that we want to share them with others. It does not matter if we are simulating hockey, taking over the world, or destroying evil (and sometimes good). We take time to share our pets with others we are talking with. 

Molly the Cat is an actual cat, she is a muted calico who is the ruler of our household. Her nickname is Emperess Lolly, and she lives up to that title. My second pet is Seamus, he is a black and grey tabby and is probably the stupidest cat I have ever owned. He tends to use his head as a battering ran to open doors, Yet we love him still. 

Edited by JCarson