(S85) D - Andrew Tate, TPE: 30

Pisco

Pics-Art-05-06-11-41-01-3.jpg.7298692b89

Welcome back @Pisco!

The Ottawa Lynx would love to offer you 3rd line minutes on a team that's fighting for a home position in the playoffs, you'll have good teammates and a helpful staff to guide you to greatness! You'll be our final player added as we find a line up best fit for the next stage of hockey.

If you are interested just quote this message with a #GOLYNXGO and I'll send the paperwork :ott:

Welcome back to the VHL @Pisco!

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces, we're already guaranteed a playoff spot this year and looking for some more defense to round out our playoff roster. You'd have 3rd line minutes on D, so if you want to join the playoff run in Sin City, just reply with "Tate is All In!" and I'll get a contract sent your way alongside the Discord LR invite.

Out of curiosity, what was the name of your old account?

3 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Welcome back to the VHL @Pisco!

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces, we're already guaranteed a playoff spot this year and looking for some more defense to round out our playoff roster. You'd have 3rd line minutes on D, so if you want to join the playoff run in Sin City, just reply with "Tate is All In!" and I'll get a contract sent your way alongside the Discord LR invite.

Out of curiosity, what was the name of your old account?

"Tate is All In!"

my old account was @coochimani forgot the password to it tho