Game 524 - Seattle vs Helsinki, Hulk Hogan 2 vs Erlantz Jokinen.

jRuutu

The regular season is almost over, but there are still plenty of things to play for. Helsinki Titans are looking for a spot in the playoffs and Seattle Bears want to build momentum and work on the fine details before the playoffs start. The two teams will meet in Game 524. Many fans are expecting an interesting game, not because Titans play with high intensity as they need the points or because it will be interesting to see how Seattle comes into the game, no, something else makes the game interesting. Leading defenders, Erlantz Jokinen and Hulk Hogan 2, were heard and seen in a heated exchange of words. Erlantz Jokinen was volunteering in the VHL general chat as a moderator over the weekend when Hogan reportedly assaulted Jokinen verbally. This is what Jokinen had to say:

"You try to do something nice to the community, but instead these meatheads come in talking shit. Hogan is what, 7ft tall and weighs close to 300, why is he coming after me? Doesn't he know that I'm a skill player? I of course answered by promising to kick his ass next time we meet. We will see what happens."

Jokinen or Hogan 2 are not known to be fighters, neither has dropped the gloves this season. The last time the two teams met Seattle was better 4-1, so it will be interesting to see whether Helsinki can get revenge. As mentioned, Helsinki needs the points, so they will see the game almost as a must-win game, that will certainly translate into heated battles, and perhaps even fights?