Another interview with Molly the Cat, We all need to show more Gratitude

JCarson

After another impressive performance we have the opportunity to sit with San Diego Marlins forward Molly the Cat. Molly the Cat, the regular season is quickly ending, is there anything that you are still hoping to accomplish? 

Thanks for the chance to talk with everyone again this week. With the season ending, I have to say I am proud of what I have been able to accomplish this year. I had set personal targets of 20 goals and 50 points and am happy to say that I have achieved them. But I would be remiss if I did not stop and thank my teammates. They are a talented group of players who have helped me every step of the way. Their dedication to the sport, on and off the ice, is inspiring. They made this year a wonderful experience and I truly hope that I get to play with some of them next year in the VHLE. 

Molly the Cat, I will take that natural segue and ask, other than your teammates is there anyone else you would like to take the opportunity to thank for this season? 

Definitely. There is a significant list of people who deserve recognition, but I would like to touch on a few. First, I want to thank the San Diego Marlins organization for taking a chance on me. Specifically, I want to thank our GM Frank who was there to help guide us, lead us, and encourage us. His work to build the roster we have this year should set an example to all the other teams. Thank you, Frank, for everything you have done. 

To the VHLM league, the people behind the scenes, those managing the schedules (Game Simmers), the trainers (TPE Approvers) and general league management (everyone else who makes this run smoothly) your dedication and work that allows this league to exist and run efficiently is appreciated. The fact that you give of your time to make sure that the rest of us can enjoy the VHLM experience does not go unnoticed. Thank you for everything you do and continue to do. I truly hope that you get as much fun and enjoyment out of your VHL experience as the rest of us do.

Lastly, I want to thank the other players. To those of you who are dedicated to building your player, to training weekly and to doing interviews for the rest of us to read. To those of you who built a unique player personality and persona and allowed us to get to know you. You are the people who make this activity enjoyable. So, I want to make sure to say thank you to you all, keep up the good work. It is through your creation, your focus and determination that this becomes enjoyable for everyone. So, I encourage you to keep creating, keep imagining, keep striving, but most of all keep sharing.  

Molly the Cat, I do not know if I could express gratitude any better. Thank you for taking the time to talk with us tonight, for sharing your thoughts and feelings. Well, that is all the time we have for this interview with Molly the Cat. To all the fans, thanks for taking the time to read my media posts and I encourage you to take time to tell someone how thankful you are for them. To the league, the players, and the fans, thank you for another great season.