The Jourrney of appreciations

The Journey of Appreciations begins,

I have been here for around 2 years now and I took a break for around 6 months. It's been a really long and slow process for me in the VHL, but it was still quite enjoyable. I have had a lot of ups and downs in these, I am sure that I have a lot more enemies than friends in this, but regardless of that. I am still trying to get that double week TPE from the theme week so I do not have a choice.

This appreciation post will start from the start, where it all started until what is happening now. It will go through all my players from Aleksander Rodriguez to Luke Thornton to now, Daniel Weaver, and all the people that were there on those different journeys.

I'd like to appreciate and thanks Esso for being the very first manager to sign me into the VHLM with the Ottawa Lynx in season 66. I found pleasure doing this very early and it certainly kept me around for a bit. 

Afterward, I'd like to appreciate whoever was the TM of the Mexico City Kings, maybe it was Esso who got the expansion team at that time. I have a blank memory from those days, but he believed me and drafted me as a top pick in the VHLM draft. He built a team around me and we went into the playoff in our first season. We were a hot team until the VHLM management decided to play our backup goalie in the playoff.

Fast forward to season 69 where FrostBeard was the only TM that signed me despite me being at my top toxic self at the time. He accepted me for who I am and thought that I could become a better man in the future. I'm sad that I did not win for Malmo at the time, but I appreciate everything he did for me. If it was not for him, I would have retired forever for a long time by now.

In season 71, the great Banacock traded for me which was a shock at the time for me. We had our disagreements in the past, but we set aside our differences and ended up winning the Victory Cup. He is the one and only that really maxed out my player potential and made him a pure goal scorer a game in the playoff. Have not had that much success SINCE.

Finally, for Rodriguez, I want to appreciate Spartan (I believe he was the TM at the time) that signed me near the end of my career believing that I could help their team for a playoff push.

I'm already at 453 words wtf. Time to speed some things up.

Now to Luke Thornton. I want to say thank you for Ricer getting me on that sick Miami team. It was easily the BEST LOCKER ROOM EVER. It was a fun day each and every single day and we had a group of guys pushing each other. Wish I could have that back. I appreciate you for making me have the best time I ever had in this site.

Fast forward to the VHL draft, I was at the top of the TPE rankings but I fell to the 11 spots in the draft. I appreciate Jubis for giving me a chance and drafting me despite my toxic past. I'm very sad that I never got the chance to win a Victory Cup for the Calgary Wranglers, I was the captain but it was playoff disappointments after another each season.

Lastly, I want to appreciate the great Banacock once again for trading me one again by believing that I could help Seattle win a victory cup again. We were close but I believe we lost in the finals that season.

Maybe Daniel Weaver can actually get drafted to the Seattle Bears, hopefully...he will find his way over there though. That will be another appreciation from @Banackockcough cough

669 words