Position: LW

Height: 68 in.

Weight: 155 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Edited by EmptyEclipse20
Moderator told me to switch my name

Welcome! The Junior Showcase Tournament is about to start and as the GM of the Brigade I would love to personally invite you to join us! I will be providing the most ice time to those who bring good energy to the locker room and are eager to participate. This is also the perfect learning opportunity, with lots of returning players and the wealth of knowledge that they bring alongside myself and my AGM Spartan. If you would like to take us up on our offer, quote this message and reply with #jointhebrigade and we’ll add you to the team!

• EmptyEclipse20 changed the title to (S85) LW - Jamie Benn-Dover, TPE: 36
2 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Welcome! The Junior Showcase Tournament is about to start and as the GM of the Brigade I would love to personally invite you to join us! I will be providing the most ice time to those who bring good energy to the locker room and are eager to participate. This is also the perfect learning opportunity, with lots of returning players and the wealth of knowledge that they bring alongside myself and my AGM Spartan. If you would like to take us up on our offer, quote this message and reply with #jointhebrigade and we’ll add you to the team!

#jointhebrigade