Siyan Yasilievich and Istanbul Red Wolves Eliminated in VHLE Semi-Finals

Siyan Yasilievich and Istanbul Red Wolves Eliminated in VHLE Semi-Finals

Siyan.png

Post-Game Interview:

The Istanbul Red Wolves and Siyan Yasilievich were eliminated from the VHLE Playoffs after a Game 7 loss to the Bratislava Watchmen, losing in overtime 3-2. The shots in the final game were 47-17 in favor to the Watchmen, who dominated everywhere except the final score. We caught up to Siyan and asked him his thoughts on Game 7, and what the future holds, to which he said, "It was for sure a terrible Game 7. We didn't come to play and it shows. The Watchmen despite going down 3 games stood strong, and were able to win three in a row and eliminate us from the playoffs. Honestly, it stings and I felt like we had the group that could potentially go far and win it all, but to be eliminated like this, especially in overtime is a tough pill to swallow. I'll be reporting to the HC Davos Dynamo here in a week, where I'll begin my training for next season." Siyan Yasilievich had 7 points in 7 games, 3 goals and 4 assists, with a plus/minus rating of -1 in the series against the Bratislava Watchmen.