Donny Carter's Uncertain Future

TheNeonShaman

No this isn't about leaving the league, Donny Carter is going nowhere until he has to. The more uncertain future is with what team? It looks like Carter could be one of the players let loose from Riga this offseason, however if the space does open up for him to be signed then I would pounce on the opportunity. Where to next for Carter? I got no clue. Just looking for an active locker room and a chance to win, if any GMs are in here. However, Carter isn't just a depth player now. After S83, he can be seen as a real impact player. 66 points in 72 games after a slow start, along with being a proven playoff performer (21 points in 23 playoff games), Carter can be a very valuable addition to any team he goes to. However, leaving Riga behind sucks and I want to thank all of the teammates and people in the locker room who have made Riga so great. Special thanks to Hedge, who answered so many of my questions and made it so getting more into the VHL was extremely easy for me. Sucks that we went out in the second round two years straight to Moscow though. Whatever is next for Carter, there's only 3 more years until retirement, so I want to make sure to go to a contender, just to get an opportunity to win a cup.

Word Count : 238

For Week of 6/12

4 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

so send him a care package already, it seems that the Clue™️ sources in Riga had dried up...

Probably too many Scrabble Grapple enjoyers in that LR. That'd do it.