Tucker of the Henry variety

Using the actual photo for a sig is such a lost art! I'm glad thats what you did here. What I think this sig would benefit from would be some darkening of the edges so that the player is more of the focal as well as some light stocks over the player to once again add to the focal point. Your text selection and placement is brilliant here and I think it ties everything together well! 8/10!

Love this sig. Massive fan of the text and what you did with it, cherry on top is that it meshes with the helmet too. This is somewhat how I would have approached this render / picture as well, although you're text is way better than what I would have done. Focal point is good with how tight the text is to the render. The only thing I would do is add a bit more darkening of the right side potentially. An interesting strategy you could try as well, is if you use Photoshop do Image > Apply Image, then Filter > Gaussian Blur > 1.5px. Then erase the parts that you want to have sharpened. It also helps to blur the sides and pull the focal point into the desired spot. Great work, this is one of my favorites that you have done! 9/10