Chelsea Smile

Spartan

It took me a while to really get into some of BMTH's older stuff but it's generally been the frequent albums on my Spotify main page the past couple weeks. They had a dope throwback set in Malta that I hope they sell official audio/video of sometime, I'd definitely buy it. Hope they also perform some of the throwbacks in September when I'm going to see them!

Moscow is in the finals yet again, it's pretty neat to have gotten this far while moving around a lot of pieces since the first iteration of the playoff squad in S80. I have a 100% rate of reaching the finals if I make the playoffs as a GM, which is interesting. So far though I also have a 0% success rate, so that's less fun. This one feels like the one to turn it around though, just need a bit of a rebound from Papa. 

Couple GM openings that I'll be watching with a keen eye as I think there are some great candidates out there. Who replaces the E/M GM's that move up will also be interesting to see.

In terms of BoG leaks/updates, looks like we've got some VHL GM QoL changes on the docket, some Career Task stuff that seems to be in its final stages, and ongoing discussions regarding roster sizes/finances for both the short and long term. Oh and also discussion around uncapped TPE opportunities and how to make them fit back into the mold of "rare and valuable uncapped tasks" vs the weekly expectation of TPE. That's a fun one to discuss, and will be jeopardizing my 100% satisfaction rate I've seen in community responses to changes I've been part of since January. 

The end is nigh!