Will The Rumor Mill be Cooking this Off-Season?

Arce

The Helsinki Titans drama was the first drama to spark up the VHL rumor mill after a crazy season ended with a lot of questions. All parties involved tried to cover their tracks, and deny any truth to any of the alleged rumors out there. However, there also seemed to be concern that someone was leaking some truths to what was going on. An organization will never actually say publicly unless they have to there is any sort of conflict, especially while negotiating. When you get negotiations on the right path, it is easy to say the whole process was smooth, even if it did actually have some bumps along the way.  With Helsinki sorting out their deals, the attention will be able to expand further to other teams. While these articles are fun to right, they are not just pulled from the air, there are in fact sources to where this information is coming from. Look at the NHL, you see rumors pumped out on websites like hockeybuzz, beat writers speculate based on their organization sources. How many of those actually happen? Teams will always try to keep any sort of conflict or controversy under wraps since they do not want to be looked at as dysfunctional and have unnecessary distractions plaguing them, and understandably so. 

Will there be more rumors to report this off-season? With trades starting, and free agency not too far away there absolutely should be. I am awaiting any new information to report for my next Media Spot/Fan590. Are these reports guaranteed to happen? No, that is why it is a rumor, and that is why it is open to speculation. The people have a right to know and I cannot deny the people their common rights! If you see something, say something here! I am open to any legit speculation of what could be going on. It is always fun to spruce it up right? My DMs are always open!😎

1 hour ago, Arce said:

I am awaiting any new information to report for my next Media Spot/Fan590. Are these reports guaranteed to happen?

Yes, because you don't need good information in order to present information.

It would be hilarious if we got a few potentially accurate things mixed in with a giant pile of completely made-up.

26 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Yes, because you don't need good information in order to present information.

It would be hilarious if we got a few potentially accurate things mixed in with a giant pile of completely made-up.

Yessir! Like any other mill, things will potentially work out that way. What fun is free agency/trade deadline without speculation of mild sorts, or wildest dreams sorts?

The funny thing is, all of these things have not come from me but I make them into a report in a fun way. But if people want to believe I am the one speculating all of them, I appreciate they think so highly of my creativity. 🤣