Tucker's VAN Playoff Records

NSG

Well, as we all know, Henry Tucker's VHL career is over, and after we did regular season records last week, I decided to do his team playoff records this week, so Shindigs gets one last look at how amazing Tucker was. 

Games: 52 (9th) - Not something I can control, so it's cool.

Goals: 28 (5th) - God, those fuckin Reinharts, I hate them, If not for the Meta Men, I'd be 3rd, but ya know, good on them for taking meta and kicking my butt, especially the only active Meta Man, Jerome, who had a perfectly realistic 50 point playoffs one year. At least I'm the original Playoff MVP of those teams.

Assists: 34 (7th) - Assists were never my strong suit, so I'm not as mad as I am with goals, but nonetheless, it feels great to have people with 40 passing to get more assists than me and my 70 pass ass. So glad they chickened out after meta ended, or else I might not be able to flex my career stats on them.

Points: 62 (5th) - Whereas Julius Freeman had me beat in goals (32 for him), his 21 assists cost him a spot above me, while RGN made up for his lack of goals (13) with his abundance of assists (50 on the money) to keep me in 5th. No comment on the 1st and 3rd place finishers in this race... Zolnek's really cool though, I guess!

+/-: -1 (T-40th) - I guess I got 2nd line minutes, because Jerome, Tyler, and Zolny are all at the top, and yet I had more APE than all of them for most every season. It's interesting complain so much now, since I have 3 rings and a lot of nice times largely because of them, but I also feel no shame in going after the league's residential supervillians. 

PIM: 88 (4th) - Since none of the Meta Men are above me here, I have no real reason to be angry. I guess I wasn't a super prolific trouble maker when it mattered? Whatevs.

Hits: 157 (1st) - I beat out Manzer by just 3 hits, but I did make it to 1st here, so yayyyyy!

Shots: 339 (3rd) - My dislike of Jerome + Tyler becomes even more stark in this category,  since they're the only 2 ahead of me here. If only I hadn't liked hitting and passing, and then I, too, could've recorded ridiculously unreasonable amounts of goals, assists, and shots, however, I chose to play fair and now feel perfectly fine going after those special few who didn't.

Shots Blocked: 28 (19th) - This wasn't ever my specialty, so how in the world am I in the top 20? I am, though, so that's something.

Game Winners: 6 (T-1st) - Those Meta Men may have had the volume, but I had the clutch mentality, tying for the most game-winners, and I kinda won, since the people I'm tied with took more games to get to where I'm at.

There ya go. Y'all have a nice day and thanks for reading!

505 words so technically I wrote 2 articles today lol

On 6/15/2022 at 12:13 AM, NSG said:

I beat out Manzer by just 3 hits, but I did make it to 1st here, so yayyyyy!

Got the one that really matters, at least.👀