S84 Training Camp interview

S84 has officially begun with the start of training camp. As players slowly head back to their clubs after a steady off-season, we found time to speak with Calgary Wranglers sophomore defenseman AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment

Reporter: Hello AirRig! Glad to see you back on the ice already! How are you feeling about the changes to the club? How was your first off-season in the VHL?

AG: Hello. It's been a good rest. Refreshed and ready to go! GM @Ricer13 is doing an amazing job for all I could tell. Big acquisitions and hitting all the right buttons in the S84 VHL draft. What more could you ask for?

Reporter: What are your thoughts and expectations for Season 84? What have you been working on in preparation for Season 84 to avoid the curse of the sophomore slump?

AG:  Just been following suit with my conditioning training. Hopefully we'll see some progress come season start! Sophomore slump? Well I don't expect to digress in S84, that would be bad! Production might not be very good with an improved defensive core. I'm just going to go out there and work hard and enjoy the game of hockey!

Reporter: Sounds like it's going to be an exciting season! Best of luck in S84!

[Word count 211]