Working Hard

Phil

In my mind, summer is a time to relax a little more and enjoy the kinder weather. However, this has not been possible for Phil Strasmore's agent, Phil Knight. Summer is his busiest time where he deals with all of his clients and because he is a corporal for punishment, all of his contracts begin on the same day. 

However, Phil Strasmore is not letting his hair down either. He still needs to put in the hard work to prove that he is up for the VHLm and then the VHL. The Marlins recently put faith in him and selected him 4th overall in the draft - much higher than the 10th he was projected to go my members of the VHL Media. 

So now it's time to bear down and prove to everyone that he will be a defensive force in this league. He's got miles to go in front of him but if he sticks to the path, he should be able to navigate any obstacles that befall him.

"I am super excited at the prospect of this challenging road ahead of me", Strasmore said. "I have never been one to back down to a challenge and although my injuries tore me out of football, I've been given a second wind in being able to play hockey professional. I am thankful for that every single day"