Wallace is Watching

Hoopydog

Fraser Wallace is now officially a member of the Bratislava Watchmen as he was picked 6th overall in the latest VHLE draft by GM Frostbeard. He joins Damian Steele, Jeffrey Bezos and Moscow Menace teammate Jordan Bennett as a potential career partnership could potentially be formed between the two forwards.

Fraser Wallace looks to fit the needs of Bratislava really well. He will be shoe in for the role of 2nd line center but he also has the ability to reach that top line level which makes the Watchmen a scary team to play against. His impressive two-way game, which he displayed in the VHLM last season, will also help on the power-play and penalty kill as he can easily play on both.

We asked Wallace what his thoughts were on being drafted by Bratislava and this is what he had to say:

“I’m really happy to be selected by Bratislava and it is an honor to picked so high at 6th overall. I’m also happy to be playing with Jordan again he’s a great guy and it seems like we’ll be playing together forever. I can’t wait to get started and to try and bring another championship home to Bratislava.”

Edited by Hoopydog