The Berlin Wall, Basileus Jute

Wow, this is great, I just love it, everything is perfect, the logo swap is really good and also the change of the color of the jersey is done really well, and the background, oh my god, it is the Berlin wall, wow just incredible.

This gets a solid 9 out of a 10.

Thank you again for this incredible graphic.

Each Category is graded 0-2:

0 - Bad

1 - Adequate

2 - Excellent

Layout: 1.5/2 - The player is in focus, in the foreground, with the design drawing the eye directly to him.  However, the arrangement of the text behind part of the background makes it difficult to read.

Theme: 2/2 - The comparison of goaltenders to famous walls has been enduring for a reason - it works. Some might call it cliched, but in hockey we call cliched "classic."

Creativity: 2/2 - Eschewing common backgrounds of blended colors, patterns or ice, the graphic instead features the remains of the Berlin wall. The text has a distinct worn effect.

Polish: 2/2 The edges of the various layers are very clean - certainly cleaner than this reviewer usually manages.  I don't see any ghosts or relics.

Appeal: 0/2 - Despite demonstrating technical and otherwise being quality work, something about the blurred design next to the liquid pattern makes me motion sick.

TOTAL: 7.5/10

22 hours ago, Mongoose87 said:

Each Category is graded 0-2:

0 - Bad

1 - Adequate

2 - Excellent

Layout: 1.5/2 - The player is in focus, in the foreground, with the design drawing the eye directly to him.  However, the arrangement of the text behind part of the background makes it difficult to read.

Theme: 2/2 - The comparison of goaltenders to famous walls has been enduring for a reason - it works. Some might call it cliched, but in hockey we call cliched "classic."

Creativity: 2/2 - Eschewing common backgrounds of blended colors, patterns or ice, the graphic instead features the remains of the Berlin wall. The text has a distinct worn effect.

Polish: 2/2 The edges of the various layers are very clean - certainly cleaner than this reviewer usually manages.  I don't see any ghosts or relics.

Appeal: 0/2 - Despite demonstrating technical and otherwise being quality work, something about the blurred design next to the liquid pattern makes me motion sick.

TOTAL: 7.5/10

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate the constructive criticism. I’ll work on those areas and post a different version here! 😁

@Matt thunder, two more versions 😂

@Mongoose87, my fellow Hound, check this version with small changes. Does this bump the rating?

xgEBn60.png

@Daniel Janser, is this Hoff enough for you?

6Ds9Pet.png

1 hour ago, leandrofg said:

@Matt thunder, two more versions 😂

@Mongoose87, my fellow Hound, check this version with small changes. Does this bump the rating?

xgEBn60.png

@Daniel Janser, is this Hoff enough for you?

6Ds9Pet.png

Yes, you've perfectly address both of my concerns. Excellent work.