Shawn Blab #3

ShawnGlade

Another week goes by. I got over my sickness last week, but then I ruined it by eating some undercooked meat so I was glued to the toilet all week as my stomach was just creating the most vile concoction possible, so that was fun. The Avs won the cup last night, for those unaware I live in Colorado and I'm not even near Denver, but the amount of fireworks going off and people chanting in the streets was something to behold.

I've been getting more into sports betting recently, and believe it or not I lost every single bet placed last week, sooooo decent amount of money lost. But I took the Dodgers on the moneyline over the Braves yesterday and won so that was pretty dope. If you're looking for good bets to place tonight, I have the Dodgers and Yankees both at -1.5 on the Run Line, and I feel decently confident that at least one of those will happen but I guess we will have to wait and see. 

I'm trying to go to the Avs parade Thursday, but it starts at 9am and I work the night before. It might be a pain in the ass but it's a once in a lifetime chance I feel so I might just suck it up and go anyways.