more random media

Here we go, hotter weather. Which means I have a harder time to come up with something meaningful article cause I have no desire. I guess welfare coming up soon. Hi @Spartan.

Anyways, we had some spice going up and it was brought up by US supreme court or whatever that thing is called. The thread about their decision on abortion really blew up and this is already a summer classic thread. May even be remembered by the end of this year too.

Nothing much new on Riga as well. I thought I can sell Telker somewhere, but looks like I can't even do that and nobody even wants him. If only for a useless ass pick or player so I'm not even sure what to do. What's the punishment for playing the roster that's over the cap? Asking for a friend. I even brought in Powers and Kaprizov because I didn't think I'll have major problems with giving Telker out. But now he may not even be traded to a contender which is even more stupid. There is one 50/50 contender that was running around but I doubt they will put anything at this point. So yeah...I guess rip Riga picks and my GM position as well.

Anyways, nothing very much interesting elsewhere too. Calgary decided they need yet another center, but I guess their wingman position is gonna be stronger. Good for them. Prague is getting more youngins and picks. The rebuild is going pretty fine I see. Good for Acyd.

Wait, I just realized I didn't mention where did AK land in the VHLE league. I was having some guess that I will be drafted by Istanbul since their AGM is the starter goalie in Riga. And they had lots of picks too. My hunch had it right. Matter of fact, the hoodie guy was actually drafted high. The third overall - I believe this is the highest overall my player was ever drafted, though I may forget something. I am very sure I was never picked first nor second. I think I'm pretty good and never being drafted with the top picks and I doubt this will ever happen. I'm very in doubt I can have another go after AK and sim leagues in general. Moreso, will I even stay at GM for long? Oh wait, I could stay for long just for making that Seattle oldhead suffer with his 7 cups on his back.

And while I'm typing this, a member who goes by the name of @Scurvy included AK92 among his creative names list....or annoying. Or both? Anyways, I could just recreate after the hoodie man is gone while stealing another rappers long ass name just to make everyone suffer.

So yeah, nothing really else to say. The season starts on Thursday so we can chill for more days. And I can still have the 43.5M roster for 3 more days. Or more? Time will tell what plans I have.

That's it and I'm out.