Ori's thoughts on the off-season

ROOKIE745

With just a day before season 84 starts we once again sat down with the Canadian center player, Jonathan Ori. This off-season has been an interesting one as he made a tough choice to head into free agency. "It's a decision I could totally regret, but it was one I felt I had to make. The Titans are going to be a great team this season, I know that for sure and if they win the cup I will be proud for every player on that team and Rayzor, and yes it would be tough to swallow to know I could have been there..... but on the other side having a new start and being back in North America has brought me comfort and energy, I'm excited to see what I can do with a new team and what I can bring to the Bears. They have a great track record for success and I hope I can help them achieve the ultimate prize." While Ori never talked about it he did have some trouble adapting to the life style in Finland and felt home sick at times. "Listen, everyone was great there and everyone wanted to helps me settle in, I am forever grateful for that, but I just could never full adjust to life there, I always felt more comfortable anytime we traveled back to North America. No matter what location we're at, when I'm on the ice I can forget everything else, but that's only a bit of it, the rest of the time I just wasn't always comfortable." With that we bid him farewell and we look forward to seeing all the players back on the ice tomorrow!

(word count 282)