Galvins/Warsaw Start Hot!

Girts

Last season it somehow took Girts Galvins 47 games to score his first goal... this season he scored his 1st goal in his first game and already has 2 goals and 4 points in Warsaw's first 4 games! The favorite for S84's Most Improved Player is off to a great start and has already fired 23 shots on goal! With a point per game so far he's on pace to shatter last seasons total of 27 points. Keep an eye on Girts production this season as many people chose him for most improve player in their award predictions and we think he has a great shot at it! Warsaw as a team is off to a hot start at 3-1 with some dominant victories as the team seems to really be clicking with their new addition Vasile Lamb who has 7 points through 4 games. Sophomore defenseman Brian Payne is also off to a hot start with 7 points, 15 hits and 16 blocks through 4 games! Everyone is playing great for Warsaw and they look to be a serious contender this season! 

Ever since you stepped foot in Vegas we knew you would be a star in this league. Great to see you bounce back already from a quiet season prior! Good luck and you also have my vote for most improved! :)

20 hours ago, ajwllmsn said:

Ever since you stepped foot in Vegas we knew you would be a star in this league. Great to see you bounce back already from a quiet season prior! Good luck and you also have my vote for most improved! :)

Thanks so much! You and mubbles got me started and I never slowed down! :)