Long and painful

jRuutu

Good evening reader of the Victory Hockey League forum. I do not know for sure what the "V" in "VHL" stands for and I am not going to look now either, because I am busy writing as many words down as possible. If I would research something that would greatly reduce the word count of this VHL.com article. I have started the ongoing season pretty well. I have eleven points in eight games. That is not a bad total when you take into consideration that I lost a nice chunk of the total points earned due to depreciation during the off-season. Despite the loss of total points earned, I have the most total points applied during my career right now. This is the best Erlantz Jokinen you have ever seen. In that light, it is great to see some production early on. Bit alarmingly, I had a four-point game and a three-point game, so I have not been as steady in my scoring as I maybe should be. I hope I will be more consistent from here on.

I will now go write some kind of game recap, and I will pick a game from previous sims, so whoever happens to browse the forums will have to do few more clicks to find the latest sim thread.

Edited by jRuutu