Poke Checking with Juan Ceson (and Jimmy)

dylanjj37

Juan Ceson, once again elected captain of the Las Vegas Aces, has taken it upon himself this season to offer a series of masterclasses on the most important skill in hockey, poke checking. Along with his good friend and assistant captain Jimmy MacElroy, the pair will be giving these lessons to the rest of the team for only a modest fee. Since General Manager Shindigs is currently obsessed with poke checking, and since everyone on the team is worse at poke checking than Jimmy and Juan, it is highly suggested that players enrol in the classes so that Shindigs will like them. You will require a copy of Juan’s new book ‘Poke Checking: Get the Puck, Part 1”. For the advanced class, you will also require ‘Poke Checking: Get the Puck, Part 2”. The advanced class is required if you want to be as good as Juan and Jimmy. It is hoped that these classes will help the team be just as good as they were last season and once again reach the playoffs (and also it will stop Shindigs telling Juan to work on his poke checking).

4 hours ago, Xflexz said:

We charge for these classes ofc right?

Knowing Juan Ceson, those books will make Vegas season tickets seem cheap by comparison.👀

45 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

Tell me, I footed the bill for this training session for my bots...

That does explain a lot. Then the Bezos went and bought a win from Vegas / threw so much money at Vegas we couldn't see the net put up a huge performance to get a nice underdog win against Vegas.

1 hour ago, Daniel Janser said:

that sounds like certain someones just volunteered for a lot of community work...

its not community work because you paid me anyway. also i am training them for the revolution.

18 minutes ago, dylanjj37 said:

its not community work because you paid me anyway. also i am training them for the revolution.

no I meant to as a punishment, because clearly these lads asked me for money for the poke-checking lessons and did not give you a dime for your hard work, therefore they kept it. So I volunteered them for any community work available in Mississauga and then some...

7 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

no I meant to as a punishment, because clearly these lads asked me for money for the poke-checking lessons and did not give you a dime for your hard work, therefore they kept it. So I volunteered them for any community work available in Mississauga and then some...

they will rise against you.