Season update

Seabass

Well we're almost a week in to the season and the Moscow Menace haven't been as dominant in season's past. They currently sit 4th in the European Conference with 11 points in the standings with a goal differential of 11. Which isn't all that bad considering the team lost their superstar Duncan Idaho to a offseason trade and they're the only team to use up two backup goaltender games. 

The team is currently being lead in points by veteran defender Hard Markinson who has been a fire and is currently sitting third on the leagues top scoring list, 1st among the league's defenders. Henri Le Massif has also been great in Idaho's absence putting up 14 points in ten games and has fit on the team's top offensive line very well. 

Even though the team sits in 4th place, team captain The Seabasstard has plenty of faith in his team.

"I think we're just about to heat up here honestly. I'm very confident in this group and most of our losses have been by just the one goal. We underwent some changes this offseason and I think we we're all just trying to establish some new line chemistry for a bit. Now that we've shaken the rust off a bit I think your about to see this team take off. We're only just finding our game and I think you'll see us closer to the top of the conference come the trade deadline. The young guys have also been phenomenal and I'm certain that even with Idaho here this year we're still going to be a damn good team."

Edited by Seabass