Karma - Ugh!

Thunder

Karma has fallen down upon Jake Thunder and its all Brian Payne’s fault.  All the ribbing and teasing to get Scurvy to talk smack and build up the rival between Thunder and Payne has gone to waste.  The only thing that has come out of it is Brian Payne has shown that he’s the stud defender for the Warsaw Predators, top in points, hits, and shots blocked; while the only thing the shit talker Jake Thunder can contribute to HC Davos is penalty minutes.

The much anticipated match up between Thunder and Payne ended in a big disappointment for the lanky trash mouthed defender for Davos.  Jake Thunder never got the chance to go toe-to-toe with Brian Payne, but he got his ass kicked by Bogdan Trunav early in the 3rd period.  Meanwhile Brian Payne was credited with 5 hits, 2 shots blocked, and got an assist to help put the Predators over the Dynamo.

So does anyone believe that Jake Thunder has learned something out of this karma and will cease to egg on Brian Payne before the next match up or will he continue to have his head up his ass and talk crap and be unsatisfied with subpar performances?

15 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Thunder will pick it back up and I am positive Payne will not keep his current streak going.  AND>>>>> I am sure that Payne vs Thunder will happen before years end! 

I guess you'll just have to make sure to meet in the playoffs. Since if even Bo is willing to drop the gloves twice in the playoffs. I'm sure Payne and Thunder would be willing to have a go at it!

5 hours ago, Shindigs said:

guess you'll just have to make sure to meet in the playoffs. Since if even Bo is willing to drop the gloves twice in the playoffs. I'm sure Payne and Thunder would be willing to have a go at it!

Yeah, but by playoffs Brian Payne will be too sore from getting beat down by Big Bo, it wont be a fair fight.  Scurvy will use that as an excuse.