Juan Ceson Invites You To A Party!!!

dylanjj37

You are invited to Zampony’s birthday party! Juan Ceson will be hosting his best friend’s birthday party at the Juan Ceson Practice Facility. The entrance fee for the party will cover the cost of you coming to the party. Please bring your own food and beverages as they will not be provided. Zampony has also written a wish list for things he would like for his birthday and you are kindly requested to bring one of these if you would like admission to the party, in addition to the entrance fee. Gifts include a signed copy of Juan Ceson’s new book, Poke Checking: Get the Puck, Part 1 (signed by Juan Ceson and not by Jimmy MacElroy), a new yacht with an ice rink so he can skate around and his very own ice rink/arena/stadium/some sort of cool building named after him like the Juan Ceson Practice Facility is named after Juan Ceson. Sadly, the party will have limited numbers and be first come first served but for an additional fee you can reserve your place at the party beforehand. Please also feel free to send Zampony’s gift if you are unable to attend.

36 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Its about time you had a party at the Juan Ceson practice facility.  Also, your book is not on the NYT best seller list yet, how come?

have you looked at the price of the thing?

With 1.5 Mill per unit it will never make the NYT bestseller list, unfortunately...

10 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

With 1.5 Mill per unit it will never make the NYT bestseller list, unfortunately...

You might be right, but the price was set to weed out the robots buying up the product.  Juan Ceson is a genius!

@dylanjj37 if I bring the yacht, will my entrance fee be enough to build an ice rink on it? My yacht unfortunately does not have one. I would also like to pay for the reserved spot at the party! Hopefully those two can cover it.

Edited by ajwllmsn