S84 week two interview

We are a third way done Season 84 as we finish up week two in the VHL. We found time to speak with Calgary Wranglers sophomore defenseman AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment. Last week, we saw a very strong start for AirRig GoodBrandSun's Wranglers and we discussed about a tough week of hockey for the youngster.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! Glad to see you again! Your team has fallen a bit in the standings over the last week. How is the situation in the locker room? We noticed GM @Ricer13 has been making a lot of line changes over the week.

AG: Hello. It has been an ups and downs kind of week. We're in a good mind set in the locker room. There's always a down week in hockey, we're right in the mix of things. It's a tougher conference this season.

Reporter: You've made some progress this week on the score sheet, notching your first goal of the season and adding another 9 assists during the week of hockey. What changed? What are you doing to help your production rise from last week?

AG:  I've had a better week of hockey. There's definitely a lot to work on and improve, but a better week of hockey personally. GM Ricer has been a great help and little work on my wrist shot also goes a long way I guess!

Reporter: Sounds good! Look forward to speaking you next time! Best of luck!

[Word count 241]