#AsktheBouch: I am sorry .....

Gaikoku-hito

My dear, @MexicanCow123

I thought I would come to your house and talk to you, but I was afraid you might shut the door on my face after what happened, so I’ve decided to write you a letter.

I can’t express how much I regret my actions as I acted like a two year old. You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me, yet I took you for granted.

I know I’ve hurt you. I’m sorry from the bottom of my heart. I shouldn’t have behaved the way I did. I want you to know that I respect you and will do anything for you to forgive me and allow me back into your life.

The thought of you hating me and not wanting to see me again pains my heart immensely. I cannot tell you how much I miss you and want to hear you say that everything will be alright. I’m sorry, @MexicanCow123. I know I have hurt you deeply this time, and your anger is justified. I deserve to be ignored.

You are the only general manager in my life, and there is no way anyone can ever take your place. I respected you the very first moment I saw you, and I will respect you for as long as time exists. I hope, someday, this bitterness fades away, and you find the heart to forgive me.

Please be my general manager!!

Pierre Emile Bouchard

P.S. Next time smack me, tell me to shut up, kiss me and tell me to focus on hockey!!

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

Was this suppose to be a DM xD?

From a person that's done some stupid shit.. This seems like a very sincere apology. Shit happens! It's all love in the end.. Just be patient and let time do the healing. See you on the ice!