Toronto Legion analysis (right now)

diacope

Not sure really what to write about this week as no new ideas have came to mind and I don't wanna be redundant making something random so I'm just going to do a analysis of my VHL team, the Toronto Legion. Although I didn't get the call to participate in another solid run.. There's still things to cheer about as I get ready and continue to improve with the Istabul Red Wolves over in Europe.

Starting with our forwards it looks like we have enough talent to spread around for the next couple of seasons to keep us at the top of the league, if players sign extensions and stuff like that being so young than the Legion have some league leaders for a bit. On and off the ice everyone is active and it's a good destination to be apart of all around.

Actual performance thus far:

Coming into the season with a solid hand and no need to fold anytime soon the team was able to have a very good start but with trades and lack of moves to improve their hand to a full house it looks like the raw talent still needs time to grow before taking on the more expereinced players in the league. Right now only one player that should be here in future has over a PPG and that's Matty Fire who went into the season rebuilt for success. 

With all that being said the playoffs are a mystery and there's still plenty of time to get going again with star Atreides leading the way, trades and improvements but if the team wants to make sure their younger players are ready for the future they need to figure out something that works before it's too late, even if it's a trade for another star to keep the odds in their favor and fans at the arena but the trade has to be right with not much wiggle room.

Now I'm going to talk about defense and goaltender will be mixed in because why not.. First of all I didn't understand the move to acquire an okay pick for a defender who would help boost the team during the playoffs, maybe it's a cap thing but still it was very very early. With more room though the team should have three good players who'll stick to it as long as the forwards with a couple gambles on more good enough players to fill their needs. I don't see much of a need to acquire anybody major for this position because it seems like the work to make a deal would be easier on the forward side of things anyways and lower TPE players have been doing alright. Talking about the lower TPE players.. It's goaltender Lindbergh who shines the most defensively and supports everybody on the ice to be even better, giving even more reason not to worry about improving on getting less goals against

Actual performance:

Things are a little upside down in production with the lower TPE blueliners collecting most of the offensive points which is actually really good when the top players are doing their job on the other side of the ice, chemistry is definitley there between forward and defenders, not sure about the pairing themselves with no clear threat from the point but again the forwards can do that anyway.. In the end the support from the netminder gives them even more cushion to retrieve the puck for the more talented players so everything is working accordingly in this department even with one of the youngest defensive cores 

In the next three seasons I rate the Toronto Legion..

Fowards: 7.5 

Defenders/Goaltending: 8.5

Draft picks/prospects: 7.0

Overall: 23.0/30.0

What do the numbers mean? Who knows! Maybe with an average of 23 we can see the team in a home playoff position or fighting for it, anything can happen though and shit changes! Bye now