2 Year Anniversary

jacobcarson877

Crazy to think that 2 years ago I joined the VHL 2 years ago. Some days I still feel like I’m brand new around here, and I’m thankful that I still have that rookie passion. Now that I’m the one handing out waiver pitches, I went back to look at my Create a Player page. It’s pretty funny that I rejected starting minutes with Mexico City to be a backup with Las Vegas, but I remember not wanting to have too big of a role right away, knowing that I wasn’t an expert by any means. I always get a little sad when waivers don’t join my team despite offering more minutes, but then I remember how I felt going in. Sometimes getting the chance to join an established team, not even necessarily a contender, is sometimes a really comforting element. That being said, any waivers happening to be reading this, come join San Diego, I promise it’ll be a good time. Anyways, the last 2 years have been pretty crazy in real life, and now that life is settling back into normality, I’ve loved carving a spot for the VHL in there with my job and school. It has helped me fill in that spare time and keep me busy and productive. To many more 2-years!

1 hour ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Crazy to think that 2 years ago I joined the VHL 2 years ago. Some days I still feel like I’m brand new around here, and I’m thankful that I still have that rookie passion. Now that I’m the one handing out waiver pitches, I went back to look at my Create a Player page. It’s pretty funny that I rejected starting minutes with Mexico City to be a backup with Las Vegas, but I remember not wanting to have too big of a role right away, knowing that I wasn’t an expert by any means. I always get a little sad when waivers don’t join my team despite offering more minutes, but then I remember how I felt going in. Sometimes getting the chance to join an established team, not even necessarily a contender, is sometimes a really comforting element. That being said, any waivers happening to be reading this, come join San Diego, I promise it’ll be a good time. Anyways, the last 2 years have been pretty crazy in real life, and now that life is settling back into normality, I’ve loved carving a spot for the VHL in there with my job and school. It has helped me fill in that spare time and keep me busy and productive. To many more 2-years!

damn you old