Dok Ramblin'

DoktorFunk

I'm glad I have time for this again. I'm glad that it's been a warm welcome back so far! But, more than anything, I'm excited to see the renaissance of podcasters that the VHL has been producing. They're all solid and interesting. Back when me and Spyro started podcasting there were a handful of solid podcasts, but now it feels like everybody's doing it! I'm very glad, too, because it gives me something to listen to throughout my day! I like to see more personable, collaborative endeavors made by our site members.

Is it common for players to like to remain with the team they first got drafted to? I know I'm personally much more engaged when I'm interacting with Seattle. I'm sure there are players that just like to remain with the same team. Maybe I'm one of em! 

Also, strange side note, but I've started playing Civilization 6. I had no idea Canada had a unique building called Ice Hockey Rink. It made me super happy, so I founded their religion as "Hockey" which I felt was pretty appropriate. I hope everyone is having a good day!

Best wishes,

DoktorFunk