Seattle vs the league

Steve

Seattle is still hanging in there. Near the top of the conference but clearly showing a few weaknesses. It's not a bad thing to go from a very dominate team to one fighting hard every game. We have a lot of motivation in the locker room and a “Can Do” attitude. We are reaching our expectations for this season and that's what matters. Not to mention the impressive play from the other teams in our conference. There were only a couple of teams last season with a winning record, now they are all playing good hockey, well most of them. So the competition is stronger, Moscow is legit. Seattle needs to do it's thing in the playoffs. A simple strategy that looks good on paper. Is it wishful thinking or do we have the pedigree to back it up. Well I think most teams in the league would have to be worried about playing us in the playoffs. Let's see what we do in the last part of the season and see if we can set ourselves up for success. I believe in the leadership and my fellow team mates that we will succeed. GO BEARS!!!