My Random VHL Thoughts - S84 - Part 1

• So yeah, my motivation to earn TPE has been down the tube the past couple of months, but it's coming back. The VHL has been a part of my life for the past 11 years or so and I don't know if/when it ever won't be, but we all ebb and flow our activity levels, and there's nothing wrong with that.
  • My player is actually having a good season - higher save percentage, lower GAA, and more shut outs than last season, all while not maximizing on TPE. Not bad. Warsaw is doing well as well - 3rd in the league and 2nd in the conference.
  • I re-signed with Warsaw for 2 more seasons - should be fun!
  • Random, but does anyone play the game Hattrick? This is another browser game I've played off and on since like...2008, but I currently have the best team I've ever had, which isn't really saying that much.
  • What are some other fun games you used to play back in the day? The game sounds dumb and is pretty dead now, but Puzzle Pirates may be the game I wish I played more, but the time commitment needed in a single sitting made that hard.

22 hours ago, Fire Fletcher said:

What are some other fun games you used to play back in the day? The game sounds dumb and is pretty dead now, but Puzzle Pirates may be the game I wish I played more, but the time commitment needed in a single sitting made that hard.

Coolmath got me through pretty much my entire time in school. I never got tired of Bloons Tower Defense 3 and I even looked up and played a little bit of Stick War the other day because it popped into my head.

I also spent a lot of my last winter break playing Victoria II, but then my computer updated and now no longer runs it :( If I have a good school-related reason to switch over to Windows in the fall, I'll do it.