Chip Stone Traded

DoktorFunk

Chip Stone was at the US Embassy in Oslo when he found out he was traded at the deadline by the Oslo Storm to the Cologne Express. Stone says he was surprised but excited: "Well, sure, the season wasn't going great in Oslo. I was certainly hoping for better. But I didn't expect to be traded. I always figured I'd finish my season out in Oslo then be ready to head up to the VHL at the beginning of the next season to be with the Seattle Bears! But this is a pleasant surprise! I have a chance to compete for a championship in Europe with Cologne and that's really exciting. They're very optimistic for me. Say I should play really well in their system. Which I hope I do, because my season has been very disappointing. If I can even get close to a point a game OR win the championship, I'll feel like I'm fully ready to compete in the VHL with men."

1 hour ago, DoktorFunk said:

Chip Stone was at the US Embassy in Oslo when he found out he was traded at the deadline by the Oslo Storm to the Cologne Express. Stone says he was surprised but excited: "Well, sure, the season wasn't going great in Oslo. I was certainly hoping for better. But I didn't expect to be traded. I always figured I'd finish my season out in Oslo then be ready to head up to the VHL at the beginning of the next season to be with the Seattle Bears! But this is a pleasant surprise! I have a chance to compete for a championship in Europe with Cologne and that's really exciting. They're very optimistic for me. Say I should play really well in their system. Which I hope I do, because my season has been very disappointing. If I can even get close to a point a game OR win the championship, I'll feel like I'm fully ready to compete in the VHL with men."

yeeted lol