(S86) RW - Cal Galiev, TPE: 30

Sernos

Hi! Welcome to the league! I am the GM for the San Diego Marlins, and I can offer you all of the ice time. Like all of it. I've got a very empty team and although we won't be fighting in the playoffs I can offer you a great chance to learn the site and get prepared for the drafts in the offseason. Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and I'll send you a standard contract!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Hello and welcome to the league Cal, first thing I wanna say is cool name! I've always been a huge fan of Russian players. If you need any help just ask!

I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx in the VHLM and we can offer you a contract for 1.5M and give you first line minutes the rest of the way, hopefully with that you can rise up the draft rankings and get the scouts watching you. Our team isn't the best but we are currently fighting for a playoff spot so I think it's a win win for both of us

If you are interested in joining us just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott: and I'll send a contract right away! I'm here waiting to help 🤪

Welcome to the VHL @Sernos!

My name is Jardy, and I'm the Assistant GM of the Halifax 21st. We're an underdog playoff-bound team, and would love it if you joined us for the rest of the season!

We have quite a bit of roster space, so you will get plenty of ice time on our team, not to mention playoff experience! We also have some great people here who you can both mingle with and be mentored by to help develop your player into a future all-star!

The other teams are dumb, so should you make the correct decision to join us, just quote this post with your acceptance, and I'll send you an official contract as soon as I can! :cheers: