(S86) RW - Rian, TPE: 30

RewindRQ

Hello and welcome to the league @RewindRQ!

I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and can offer you 1st line minutes on a bottom seed playoff team

Tons of guidance and helping hands.. If you are interested in joining us quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

Edited by Frozen Block

uijLv9BUak5RC8qlkAI6rupJpt9768VNpQrbPoYWtLvl3uvDs0KgEoqVLPtnpHcXeMHKsqfe8zTRMbAujsh8n0HUqIJE_ML4dApCf_upXZZ3ByHAryfdIUp1sEx6tRSGUWZifnBjOvdIWisWShE

Hello @RewindRQ! My name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers we are currently in a playoff spot and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We can offer you a position on our 4th Line and give you Power Play minutes. We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that we’ll send an invite to our discord locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

l0wY4xinjoUdfiRz4i3iI_2Ns5XZPfCE3RMkw4xalO3StFL_IcOkd65eKW-RVdmUZAoYkF62Ebh0mI31eTZUHtUWhXvm6EfV0gg5t2Fjh03To7kIOGpnxNuLwKs127r-YRzQh_9pCoHivoOQ_A