(S86) RW - Ben Dover, TPE: 30

Zylen

Hi! Welcome to the league! I am the GM for the San Diego Marlins, and I can offer you all of the ice time. Like all of it. I've got a very empty team and although we probably won't be fighting in the playoffs I can offer you a great chance to learn the site and get prepared for the drafts in the offseason. Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and I'll send you a standard contract!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Howdy hello hey @Zylen 🏒

We have 1st line minutes if you want them!

I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and our franchise always tries to get players performing well so they can climb the draftboard quicker than others, we can do that with guidance and a chill enviorment to make it easier to adjust and get used to things

If you are interested in joining a playoff bound hockey team.. Quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

On 7/26/2022 at 8:17 PM, jacobcarson877 said:

Hi! Welcome to the league! I am the GM for the San Diego Marlins, and I can offer you all of the ice time. Like all of it. I've got a very empty team and although we probably won't be fighting in the playoffs I can offer you a great chance to learn the site and get prepared for the drafts in the offseason. Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and I'll send you a standard contract!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

#jointhebigfish