Harumpf a Helsinki Titan!

Harumpf

Take 2. :P

Oskars Harumpf was thrilled to be selected 6th overall by the Helsinki Titans in the S40 VHL Draft on Tuesday. He was unsure of where he'd be taken after being contacted by 3 teams, but in the end Helsinki showed great confidence in him, trading out of the 4th spot to move down to 6th and make him their 1st pick of the draft. Harumpf could not be happier to be joining such a great organization. He's always been short, but now he can finally call himself a Titan! Let's see what he had to say on draft night...

"I'm honestly speechless right now, this is such an honor. Helsinki has always been a place I could see myself playing, I can't believe I get to put that jersey on one day. I am truly blessed. Coming from Denmark I'm familiar with Scandanavian hockey and playing in Helsinki will be an easy transition for my family and I. I could be happier. I can't wait to meet the guys and the other draft picks, this is easily the most exciting night of my life. Thank to the Titans organization for drafting me and I promise to work my butt off every day to earn the faith you've put in me. You will not be disappointed, I promise you."