(S86) C - Cameron Dalton, TPE: 30

BlaseApollo5882

Hello and welcome to the league, our team doesn't have any big minutes left but you can still be part of our squad and earn your way up the line up if that's something you want to try

Our team is in 7th and currently fighting for a playoff spot so plenty of time to get in some action before the draft

Just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO and I'll send a contract :ott:

Edited by Frozen Block

@BlaseApollo5882

My name is Sam and I am the gm of the halifax 21st! In halifax we would be able to offer you top 9 minutes and special teams time!! We have tons of people to help you learn the game from gm to alumni and everyone in between.

In Halifax we believe in a player first experience. We want the person behind the screen to have a ton of fun rather than being concerned if you are max earning every week. I would love to have you join our team and work towards a deep playoff run

To join halifax qoute this with #SettingSail

10 hours ago, samx said:

@BlaseApollo5882

My name is Sam and I am the gm of the halifax 21st! In halifax we would be able to offer you top 9 minutes and special teams time!! We have tons of people to help you learn the game from gm to alumni and everyone in between.

In Halifax we believe in a player first experience. We want the person behind the screen to have a ton of fun rather than being concerned if you are max earning every week. I would love to have you join our team and work towards a deep playoff run

To join halifax qoute this with #SettingSail

#SettingSail 

I'm new to this so hopefully I'm not too bad but thank you for this opportunity!

40 minutes ago, BlaseApollo5882 said:

#SettingSail 

I'm new to this so hopefully I'm not too bad but thank you for this opportunity!

Wonderful I'll send you a LR invite and contact soon!!