The Season Do Be Almost Over

NSG

Well, with the VHLM regular season getting dangerously close to finishing, it's definitely become clear that Henry Tucker Jr. is one of the best young goalies out there. Despite splitting time with Jeremy Swayman (who's also very good, it should be noted), Tucker Jr. is beginning to pull away from his fellow S85 goalies in TPA, leading the next closest by 19, 242-223, and he's also 4th in TPE amongst the S85 class, which isn't that bad. Additionally, he's also proving himself to be pretty good at building a goalie as well, and in 46 games so far, he's 26-11-8 with a .906 SV%, 2.09 GAA, and 7 shutouts. He ranks in the top 5 in all those categories except for SV% (cuz some dude with 8 games is beating him for 5th) and losses, and he continues to increase his lead in OTL, as he now leads by 3 over Cory Evans, additionally, his 3 assists are tied for 3rd in the M.

Going into the upcoming 2 drafts, it'll likely be a lot to handle, as I expect multiple teams from both leagues will be interested in my dude. I guess I'm gonna be one of those top picks? I don't know, it kinda depends on the goalie situations in those leagues, but I do lowkey think that I'm one of the best young goalies out there right now outside of Murdock, but Acyd just kinda does a lot and stuff. 

243 words

@Shindigs look at the stats

2 minutes ago, NSG said:

Well, with the VHLM regular season getting dangerously close to finishing, it's definitely become clear that Henry Tucker Jr. is one of the best young goalies out there. Despite splitting time with Jeremy Swayman (who's also very good, it should be noted), Tucker Jr. is beginning to pull away from his fellow S85 goalies in TPA, leading the next closest by 19, 242-223, and he's also 4th in TPE amongst the S85 class, which isn't that bad. Additionally, he's also proving himself to be pretty good at building a goalie as well, and in 46 games so far, he's 26-11-8 with a .906 SV%, 2.09 GAA, and 7 shutouts. He ranks in the top 5 in all those categories except for SV% (cuz some dude with 8 games is beating him for 5th) and losses, and he continues to increase his lead in OTL, as he now leads by 3 over Cory Evans, additionally, his 3 assists are tied for 3rd in the M.

Going into the upcoming 2 drafts, it'll likely be a lot to handle, as I expect multiple teams from both leagues will be interested in my dude. I guess I'm gonna be one of those top picks? I don't know, it kinda depends on the goalie situations in those leagues, but I do lowkey think that I'm one of the best young goalies out there right now outside of Murdock, but Acyd just kinda does a lot and stuff. 

243 words

@Shindigs look at the stats

Now that's some stats! For the VHL draft there's like 2 maybe 3 teams that could use a starting goalie in the top 10, pretty much. The VHLE probably needs goalies, cause it kinda always does.🤔