Moving on again but for good this time?

diacope

images.jpeg.jpg.fa04507a3e5d1340dd04c822862f1a53.jpg

T.B. at the VHLM All Star Game accepting an award for having the best shot 

After news broke that retired and former VHL champion Ryan Busser had a son who was entering the VHLM draft it was like everything that got Tyler Busser to this point faded in the background as he progressed and figured out the american style game, creating new highlights and showing sparkles of talent in just a short time, things didn't last though and he found himself returning to Europe for another season. It was a little weird to start fresh again being under a new kind of management but it didn't take long for Tyler to adjust and get the fans on his side. 

During this time we saw him allocate points to the right spots because of prior knowledge and shocked the whole league with unthinkable chances and positional advantages early, as others progress it was little too late and now with two countries on Tyler's side the not so sure draft pick turned into a sure steal. 

"I just want to thank my old and new fans because it's been my favorite season and I'll never forget the on and off ice memories, time to finish strong now and end our story with glory! This loss doesn't mean anything!!"

That was Tyler after a not so good effort against the Iron Eagles where we saw their point lead evaporate after a solid Bratislava run as of late.

images.jpeg-1.jpg.4368043db093bf7179f9d8ebda79cf89.jpg

T.B. smiling after a joke is made about a devastating loss to Vasteras 

Just before that last comment the comversation was mostly about playing in Europe again and what it meant for Tyler, we had some interesting answers but were pretty sure he wont be returning anytime soon..

"I love it over here because it's super relaxed but I'm here for fame and playing over here won't do it for me, saw my father do all that and I want to create my own lane, preferably in America."

We have heard the rumors before in previous interviews but we are sure this time everybody has got the message, what does this mean for the potential superstar? Well first of all Toronto should be delighted having him currently contracted, right away we should see a huge start especially after waiting an extra season. That means if he does decide to move on 8 of the 16 teams will be on the radar, surprisingly Riga Reign was never mentioned so don't expect to see flickers from the past.. Unless a trade happens of course.

With only a handful of games left and 3 points from 100 it's a sure thing Tyler will be cemented in the European history books but he leaves the honors to his father in the end. Will he be able to adjust again or was the season in San Diego just boosted by an excellent core and coaching staff? Stay tuned in for future updates! Thank you for tuning in!!

Yo4Fndk.png

this was brought to you by VHLE Athletic News

5 hUnDrEd AnD 5 wOrDs