The Gimmie with Kimmy Ep. 1 ( Klaus Kraus )

Uncommon

Kimmy Jimmel: Hello, I'm Kimmy Jimmel and this is The Gimmie with Kimmy. A new talk show with a focus on interviewing players from the VHLM.

Kimmy Jimmel: Today I am speaking with Klaus Kraus. Kraus is a young German prospect looking to break into the VHLM. Welcome, Klaus.

Klaus Kraus: Hello, Kimmy. Danke! [smiling from ear to ear]

Kimmy Jimmel: Well, you're obviously excited. Me too! Let's jump right in! What's your favorite part about being on the ice?

Klaus Kraus: I don't want to sound cliché but it's the teamwork. There's nothing like connecting on a one-timer or standing up for a teamate.

Kimmy Jimmy: That's admirable, Klaus. How would you describe your playing style?

Klaus Kraus: I'm a two-way forward through and through. I prefer to play a physical game on both ends of the ice.

Kimmy Jimmel: Nice, nice. I think we all prefer that. [both laughing] Do you have a favorite VHL player?

Klaus Kraus: I don't know about a favorite but I'm a big fan of Paul Atreides. He's just so fun to watch and he's great on both ends of the ice.

Kimmy Jimmel: Oh, we're all big fans around here! Alright, we've got time for one last question, Klaus. Do you have a favorite for the VHLM playoffs?

Klaus Kraus: Oh, man. [laughing] The Aces have had a great year but we'll see. I think there's several teams that have a chance at taking the title.

Kimmy Jimmel: It sounds like he said Las Vegas to me. [laughing] Alright, thank you for your time, Klaus.

Klaus Kraus: Thank you, Kimmy. It was a lot of fun.

Kimmy Jimmel: Thanks for tuning in to The Gimmie with Kimmy on 103.5 & 103.9 The Ledge here on XM Radio!

( 295 Words )