Tucker Jr.'s Regular Season Ends

NSG

Well, it's official: Henry Tucker Jr.'s only full season in the VHLM has concluded, and with stellar results. The Mexico City Kings goaltender and 1st overall pick of the VHLM Draft started 48 of the 72 games and went 26-13-8 with a .906 save percentage, 2.11 GAA and 7 shutouts, and after playing his first 2 playoff games, Tucker Jr. is 1-1 with an awesome .938 SV% and 2.01 GAA and the series is tied 1-1.

Honestly, I am gonna miss being a Kings player. The LR has been super awesome and time and time again I'm amazed by VHLM GMs, since even though they're pretty inexperienced and whatnot, they're almost always super fun, energetic and cool people, and Cole was no exception. The LR is almost always bustling with activity, the people are nice, and we're really good at counting. As I head into the VHLE and VHL Draft this year, I do kinda wonder how much longer karma will work in me and Tater Tottingham's favor. With our players (including first gens) having been teammates for parts of 6 seasons now, and having been drafted by the same team twice, you gotta wonder if this can last, but then again, I went into the M draft thinking, "Oh well, this is the end of the road, no way two solid earning RCs both get drafted by the same team" and look what happened. For now, though, the focus is on bringing Mexico City their 2nd ever Founders Cup!!!